Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

13 Feb 2010

Treat boxes

Super simple Valentines treat box!   not sure yet which type of treats to put in it but i haven't got a lot if time left to decide either!  I used the three heart punch and the love you  much stamp set.

There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment, which is why this is a little late  ( sorry )

there will be a tutorial soon to go along with these boxes just as soon as i get time to put it together.

  but here's the other one too!   I used the greenhouse garden set for this one my kids want to give it to my mother so it's perfect for her.


Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

8 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are sooo pretty! Love the pink and brown combo. I also love those flowers!!!! Have fun filling them :)

Alison said...

these are so cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute boxes!

Marlene said...

This is an adorable project.

Tanya said...

That is so cute!

sarahw said...

Super cute box! You have some beautiful cards on your blog. :)

frecklesandpawprints said...

super cute!

Lisa Runnalls said...

Great boxes and I love the choice of colours too!