Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Apr 2010

Bird on a branch...

 what can i say it is a bird on a branch.....  love this stamp set  you'll be seeing more of it...  this is my funky friday card this week you can see the challenge blog by clicking on the challenges link at the top of the page.

Colours this week were teal, real red and so saffron.

don't forget to scroll down to check out all my news!!

Abi

3 comments:

Elaine said...

really nice - clean, simple and elegant

JazzyH said...

Wow! What is the name of the stamp set?

the blues said...

lovely simple card!