Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Apr 2010

Stamper's Ten - New Group Starting

Stamper's Ten - New Group Starting

Do you live in the UK?   Would you like to build up your Stampin' Up! stash a bit at a time? Are you interested in earning hostess benefits, but don't want to host a party?
If so, come and join my new stamper's ten group!

What do I have to do?
You would commit to a ten month membership, agreeing to spend £15 per month from the catalogue. (That’s £3.75 per week - the price of a craft mag!) you can spend more if you wish, and if you know that you will want to spend at least £30 per month, then you can take two slots.
What are the benefits?
  • You will receive a free catalogue from me when the club starts,
  • I will send you a free mini project kit ,
  • You will be entered in to a free prize draw at the end of the 10 months for goodies from the catalogue,
  • For one month during your ten month membership (two if you take two slots) you will receive a free level one hostess set
  • For one month during your ten month membership (two if you take two slots) you will receive your choice of £15 worth of free items from the catalogue
  • I will also send you a small FREE gift each month with your order!

When does it start?
As soon as I have enough members, the club can start - so if you know anyone who would be interested please tell them. Internet access is not essential for membership.



Click here for more information

If you are interested in signing up, or would like more details please use the contact me button at the top of the page.

Abi

No comments: