Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Apr 2010

Eggplant shimmer

Here's the card that i demonstrated at the experience event on Saturday afternoon in Plymouth, I used the shimmer paints on the eggplant card stock and on the edges of my flower from the absolutely gorgeous  vintage vgue stamp set from the new mini catalogue.  I actually swapped the colours around on my demo card and used soe mellow moss card stock for the scallops and stamped the leaves in moss ink but i forgot to take a photo of that one!



any way here's another card i did with the same layout and techniques with the all a flutter stamp which is a new stamp which you can buy on it's own in the new mini!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rosina said...

Lovly card looks even better irl, the shimmer paints are fab.

Dotty Jo said...

These are both lovely Abi, what a great colour! Jo x

Lyn said...

Gorgeous cards Abi, love the colour. The butterfly looks stunning :) x

Unknown said...

Both are fabulous, love the purple!

JazzyH said...

Love the purple!

lili29 said...

I love this card!