Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 May 2010

Football crazy?

It's my sons birthday coming up soon  and he loves football ( which considering we don't watch it at home really surprised me)  any way this is his birthday card, England Football shirt of course  and a few footballs ( soccer balls)

Inside there is another shirt with his name and age on it.

Just soccer stamp set, night of navy, real red whisper white card stock, basic black ink.

Thanks for visiting!

Abi

2 comments:

the blues said...

Perfect for a boy!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the folded shirt. Fabulous card for a boy!