Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 May 2010

A little bit retro?

I just love this designer series paper that's in the mini catalogue so i thought I'd give it a go for the funky friday challenge and try out another male card at the same time, although i guess this could be for a man or a woman.
Any how the picture doesn't really show up all my paper piercing i was playing with my mat pac again :)  and my new soft suede card stock too!   it's gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by  make sure you stop by the challenges and vote for your favourite entry this week!

Abi

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Abi, great retro card - really funky! Jo x