Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Jul 2010

daydreaming......

well it's the summer holidays here and in true summer holiday fashion my blogging is falling behind already...... sorry.

we're getting ready here in the Uk for the Second European stampin' up convention which I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  this year it's being held in LONDON  and i can't wait booked my place already along with most of my team  and we are just so excited to be going together it's just going to be so much fun hanging out with my angels!!!  It would be so much fun if they could all be there!

so on that excited note thought i would leave you with some photo's from last years Stampin' Up! convention in Germany!!
Shelli Gardener ceo on the main stage just before she showed us some fantastic projects last year!


The uk demo's that attended last year!  this year there will be even more!!!!  yay excited! 

Below some of the gorgeous demo only merchandise we were able to purchase!  can't wait to see what we can get this year in momento mall!









The gorgeous centre pieces from the awards dinner!!

something i wasn't expecting last year my certificate and rose (hated walking the stage wish i'd known about that wouldn't have worn heels!)

Al the UK demo's in their finery after the awards dinner,

over excited demo's can't wait to see them again this year!




Convention last year was GREAT  and i can't wait for November.....................................

so would you like to come too?

We'd love to share this experience with you, to come along though you need to be a demonstartor!!
what are the benefits of being a demonstrator?
products discounts,
be one of the first to see and get new products,
earn some extra money or turn it into a career?

and of course fantastic Stampin' Up! events including fun team training with the rest of the  abi's angels team.

if you'd like more information about becoming a demonstrator click here or email me at abi4380@gmail.com  or of course you could pop along to see us at the CREATIVE STITCHES AND HOBBYCRAFTS SHOW in EXETER 23-26th September 2010  at stall  F31  we'd love to see you and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions in person!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

5 comments:

Dörte Keßling said...

I understand your feelings of exitement (I hope I wrote this right) ... I'm looking forward too and am so happy, that my husband allowed me to come to London to Convention!
See you there !
Dörte

Kelly said...

Thanks for bringing up the memories... I've already called customer support to see if they will let us go again this year.......still waiting!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun.

Kathy Simpson said...

I still hope to be going, just need hubby to get better, fingers (& everything else) crossed.
Looks so much fun.

Unknown said...

I cant wait either! Really looking forward to seeing you again

Bx