Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Jul 2010

Good friend scrap booking



Ok i know i'm seriously late fr scrap book saturday, I spent most of the day with two of my Lovely down line on saturday at a really fun Stampin' Experience event in Bodmin, we all had a really great time and we met some really great enthusiastic stampers!  so i forgot to post this but better late than never!




clean and simple this week with a little bit of paper piercing

I used the sunny day simply scrappin kit with some creamy caramel card stock , creamy caramel ink and the Good friend stamp set.  to enlarge the pictures  click on them.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: