Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

23 Jul 2010

reduce re use and recycle!



The Funky Friday challenge this week is to recycle with your project so i used some brown paper envelope and and some garden string in my project...  along with some shimmer paint and my gorgeous dasher.


Thanks for stopping by! see you tomorrow!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this guy and I really like the card you made.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I too love that stamp. Your card is beautiful. Also, thanks for having me aboard.

Davi said...

Love that stamp and the recycled envelope is perfect with it!