Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Jul 2010

two step no stamping!



Thought i'd try something different this time...  i decided to have a go at using the two step bird as a stencil i think it's kind of cute, added some faux stitching around the edges and a button and the wing on dimensionals,

let me know what you think :)

this card was for the funky friday challenge which this week had a really gorgeous colour combo which i am going to have to play with a little more to check it out click the challenge tab at the top of this page!

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

I like it, sort of country with the cross stitching, cleaver idea and great card.