Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Jul 2010

Yay! Scrapbook Saturday's back

so I finally finished a page to share with you all!

This is a 6x6 scrap book page i have made two but it's some where safe ( translates to i don't know where it's gone)  it's hiding amongst my craft stuff  so thought i'd just share this one.

I used the tiny tags stamp set with pocket silhouettes, 1" , 1 1/4" , 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches and the scallop edge punch i used chocolate chip ink and the paper piercer and mat pack.....................



onto something i have been working on for a few weeks and still not had chance to finish so it's going to be a work in progress i think...


My family scrapbook, using some of the designer series paper stack, sweet pea papers which i am totally in love with especially for scrap booking will have to show you those next week!


thanks for stopping by!

Abi
Any way i'll probably take a photo of this when i finish it.....

No comments: