Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Aug 2010

cupcake crazy

Just dropping by to share this with you, this is what my stampers 10 groups got to create this month (minus the monsoon voucher)  we had fun making it...



This one used the designer paper form the sweet pea paper stack, close to cocoa, rose red and regal rose card stock, with soft suede ribbon.

thanks for dropping by!

Abi

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so so so love this!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG - This is so totally cute! How did you do it?