Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Aug 2010

scrapbook saturday a day early!



Funky Friday time again and i decided to make my entry a scrap book layout , can't wait to see it completely finished with the photo's.

I used my circle punches with rose red, soft suede, old olive and whisper white card stock the base is kraft ( soon to be known as cookie crumb) and i used some of my chipboard letters coloured with my markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Abi

No comments: