Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Aug 2010

Vintage Vogue Scrap book saturday!!


been busy doing some stamping pages this week this is just 2 of the layouts i made, I love the ruched  ribbon it's so pretty!





So here are the two pages together I used the Vintage vogue stamp set with Basic Black whisper white and pale plum card stock, the ink was Pale plum and Basic black,  I also used vellum paper and white satin ribbon.

My photo's for this layout will be printed in black and white and i'm looking forward to adding those later this week.

Thanks for dropping by.

Abi