Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Sept 2010

big hello to .......

Hi just a super quick post to say hi and big waves to all the lovely ladies we've met at the craft show yesterday and today! Hope you had fun ! Only 2 more days to go!

Also just to let you know that the prize draws have been drawn for today and yesterday and all the shows winners wil be listed on here on monday!

Have good weekend!

1 comment:

hetty27 said...

Hi Abi, Loved the stall and got lots of new ideas and a bigger wish list lol. Shame we couldn't buy the products from the show but never mind i'll be patient (yeah like thats ever going to happen). Great to see the girls there as well and have a chat. Reckon you had the best stall there. Take and makes were brill and I've now learn't how to make my 3d rose yipeeee!. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did seeing it. Hev xx