Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Sept 2010

Can't find my camera!!!!

well this is a sad post....... we had a fab time at the craft show meeting loads of lovely people and crafting.. I took lots of really fun photo's of projects people and of course us!  and i can't upload them because I can't find the camera....

must be here somewhere in one of boxes hopefully.

Any how the prize draw winners for the show are:

23rd sept - F Hardy - Newton Abbot

24th sept - Mrs A Lapham- Wales

25th sept - J Lampshire- Dobwalls

26th sept - Rachael Grabke - North Devon

Congratulations ladies your prizes are in the post!!!!

Now hopefully i will be able to upload some pictures very soon!!

Abi

No comments: