Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Sept 2010

cherishing memories


scrapbook saturday again...... i've been talking with some of my team girls aka Abi's Angels about scrap booking lately and i was really surprised by how daunting they found the idea of doing a layout  I know they are not alone so i suggested they think of their layouts just like a large card but the focal image is their photo not a stamped image so i'm waiting to see what they come up with :)

Any how here is my scrap book page for this week I used baroque motifs stamp set with kraft ( soon to be  crumb cake) and chocolate chip and vanilla card stock.

My photo's will be in sepia!! ( when i get around to printing them)

ALSO MUST NOT FORGET   that today is a special day for two of my lovely angels  Rosina and Amanda  who both have their birthdays today  congratulaions and Happy Birthday!!!!    hope your little suprises arrived this morning in the post!  Have a great day!

Unfortunately i can't post pictures of their goodies or cards as i used my new products which will be in the new catalogue next month and i'm not allowed to post them on my blog so be sure to check back next month to see those :)

Abi 


No comments: