Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Sept 2010

Elegant birdies


sorry for the serious lack of posts this week life has been a bit hectic but i promise there's loads of stuff to show you over the coming weeks....

here's my card for the funky friday challenge this week which is a sketch which i might have tweaked slightly for this card but i like it.

I used bordering blue kraft( crumb cake) vanilla  and chocolate chip.

I will pop back later and update you all on the retired list out of stock items.

abi

2 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

love the flower abi THANKS FOR MY B-DAY PRESSIE MUM!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is beautiful and your flower came out great, awesome job.