Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Sept 2010

quick post


Ok so i've found my camera... yay!  however i can't find the card reader to be able to upload any of my pictures and that could be anywhere since my dh felt the need to tidy the house while we were away at the show!

Any way here is a photo i "borrowed" from Rosina  one of my down line  it was taken very early on sunday morning so we looked a little more awake than we did by 5pm !! it's just missing one member of the team Steph as i think Rosina's husband was eager to take the photo before we changed our minds and hid!

You can see some of the display behind us and i'll upload more when i can....


But for now i'm going to leave you all with the reminder that tomorrow is your very last chance to order from the retired list and orders need to be paid for when placed so i can place them.

so make sure you contact me ASAP!!!

But on a positive note that means we are only a day away from the new catalogue!!  exciting stuff!!  if you haven't pre ordered your catalogue then why not!!  contact me today and don't forget to check back on Friday to view the online version of the catalogue!

Abi

1 comment:

Rosina said...

Lol they call it tidying we call it hiding, but we shouldn't complain some men don't tidy or do anything to help around the house.