Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Oct 2010

Fascinators!!



nearly done with the craft show pictures they didn't all come out ok, 

but here are some photo's of the lovely ladies who were on the stalls next to us and opposite including the fascinator lady!!

yep thats what the hats are called aren't they cool!!
the lady who created them is in the green.

and this is me trying one on lol  apparently according to my girls we are all going to wear one at convention this year  ( well they can not sure i will be lol)

so quick new product post

absolutely loving the new clear mount stamps!  here's a super quick card in black and white  using the new perfect punches set......  and like the name suggests they ALL co-ordinate with the new punches  :)

have a great day!


No comments: