Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Oct 2010

Morning!!!!!!!!!

 

the stall before we had completely finished the display..





Ok remember this image that you all wanted to know what it was well you might have seen a peek at it in the above picture....


but here it is in place in my bedroom where i believe it's going to stay for a while as i'm not sure where else to put it!


I used the retired bella bleu papers to create the dress with some vellum underneath punched with the eyelet border punch as lace.

and of course those flowers!
tutorial coming soon for those that didn't see it in action at the show!



ALSO NOT FORGETTING......

Saturday new catalogue class 
Carclaze WI hall 10- 1  

come and play with all the new goodies and make some gorgeous new projects
£5 per person  includes your project kit and refreshments!!!

call to book your place!

No comments: