Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Oct 2010

get well soon munster


Normally i would say this is a halloween card but we don't really celebrate halloween as much in the uk so i decided this should be a get well soon card instead!


With the way i've been feeling i should have had one of these ... My kids think he should have a runny nose like mummy.

here's the inside

Hope you have a good halloween......

Scrap book saturday will be back after convention...... ( i've been so busy making my swap cards i just haven't done much else)

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I love it! What a perfect get well card. And now your kids are going to make me think of ways to make it look like a runny nose...crystal effects with old olive reinker added? Hmmm...I'll have to work on that one. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you're feeling better soon and have a blast at convention.