Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Oct 2010

sweetie bowl colours

It's funky friday again today ( the week just seems to go so quick)  this week  it's a sketch and this is my card,
as the title suggests i saw these colours in a sweet bowl ( the sweets) and thought they were fun and pretty ..

I used Regal rose, chocolate chip, baja breeze, crumb cake, marina mist and whisper white ( that was quite a list!)  I used the new scallop trim border punch and the boho blooms punch

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: