Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Nov 2010

back from convention!!!!


Well we all had a fab time at convention (ok so lisa's not smiling but that was cos she was watching for the flash!)  BUT HONESTLY IT WAS REALLY GOOD FUN! 
it was great to meet up with all our friends from last years convention  and meet some new friends this year too!



this is me and 3 of my team on the main stage at convention and yes that is a giant stamp block behind us!  cool hey :)

below is my card candy for the card candy swap I received some absolutely gorgeous candy in return when i have completely unpacked i'll share some of it with you.



but for now here's thomas and toby with bob and spud and of course walle and eve.

we're really excited about next years convention already as it's being held in disney land paris!!!!  how cool will that be!! roll on 2011 !!  would you like to join us?? then email me today to find out about the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!!

thanks for dropping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of you all :-D It was fantastic to see you all again and I cant wait for the next time.

Bx