Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Nov 2010

oooops sorry

being really slack with the blog updates sorry it's that time of year again too much to do and not enough time to do it in!


So much so i'm posting half finished projects on my blog!!!  oh no!!  appologies for the poor picture my camera didn't want to co-operate.

Any how made this poinsetta with the ornament punch and the contempo christmas stamp set i also used the medallion stamp.  I'm quite happy with the way it has turned out so far i might even get chance to add a sentiment that's if it gets finished in time for this christmas!!!!  (insert horrified face)

but hopefully all your preperations for the season are going a lot better than mine!  hope you all have a productive day!!

No comments: