Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Dec 2010

Wow....

How busy are you on the run up to christmas????  I just am not getting chance to draw breath so huge appologies for the lack of posts right now......... I am working on some really gorgeous projects right now how ever to blog about them right now would spoil the surprise for the recipients so you may just have to wait a little while until January to see them!

In the mean time Last year I did a little project run of the 12 days of christmas  you can view all 12 projects here 

this year i'm trying to get everything done at once ( eeek)  but I will be posting some quick craft ideas ready for christmas so make sure you keep popping back!

No comments: