Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Dec 2010

THUD!!!! what was that???

oh right sorry that was you falling off your computer chair when you noticed i had posted!!  SORRY

I have been mia this week sick kids, sick me, craft classes, stampers 10 classes...... blogging kind of dropped down the list a little but here i am!


Just thought I'd share two quick projects my ladies have been making this week they are so cute!


First we're going to start with the rudolph bag!  made out of a brown envelope!  How cool is that! and really quick too so perfect for me who is not feeling very organised right now!

if you'd like to have a go you can print out a top note pattern here by right clicking the page
rudolphs face was made with the large and small oval punches 1" 1/4 and 1" circle punches




Next is my christmas pudding last year i made ice creams this year it's puds! unfortunately i couldn't find any red bath bombs so we made a  cherry tag instead


if you like the look of these projects and would like to have a go at some fun project ideas once a month with a kit by post and would like to work on your Stampin' Up! wishlist at the same time  you should join my Stampers 10 club!

MY NEW STAMPERS 10 CLUB IS STARTING IN JANUARY!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CLUB CLICK HERE
then email me for more information!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Abi

No comments: