Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Jan 2011

Pretty pearls


Just a quickie today for some reason this didn't post on Monday so apologies but better late than never!

I made this card using the Punch potpourri stamp set which is a level 1 hostess set which you can earn FREE by either hosting a workshop ( party), placing a qualifying order or 
By joining my stampers 10 virtual hostess club!  you can find more information about that HERE

This card uses the woodland walk designer series paper with early espresso and melon mambo card stock and espresso ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Ok, I think this has to be my favorite card that I've ever seen with that stamp. Awesome!!!!! And those colors together with that DP is wonderful.