Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Jan 2011

Sweet sale-a-bration


something simple pretty and elegant today

I made this little gift bag for my hostess at the workshop i am doing today  i'm really ;loving the new pearls they are just so easy to use and really pretty too


This gift bag is made from a very vanilla envelope and i used the sweet summer stamp set with cherry cobler ink and a blender pen, the ribbon is very vanilla taffeta.

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi





1 comment:

JulieA said...

Abi, that is so pretty!!!! Very elegant and feminine. Love it!