Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Feb 2011

Surprises in the post!!!


Look what i got in the post!!!

I just had to share because it made me laugh!!


This little package came from my friend and downline Hayley and although some might find the contents a little strange it was perfect!

I mentioned in a conversation how i've been craving vinegar and ketchup in copious amounts then a week later this arrived :)
And the tin is just gorgeous :)  Thank you Hayley!!!!

If you'd like to check out her original post with this little parcel in then just click on the link above or in the sidebar.  I'd love to know exactly how she got her tin to be quite so neat too as mine never look as tidy as that when i stick the base back on ;)

So hayley's Random Act of Kindness idea has given me some inspiration too, my downline girls randomly receive packages in the post from me as suprises..... so i might send a few to other people as well love the idea and it really brightened my day!

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

No comments: