Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Mar 2011

Wall art...


ok sorry i bet you all thought i had gone awol again right?................  well unfortunately not i was just trying to catch up on things i want finished before the baby arrives...


this is just one of the projects which has been partly finished for some time now it's finally done and up on the wall ..


I did some single letters ( initials) like this for christmas presents this year, I found these really great mdf letters on the internet and knew straight away what i wanted to do with them,
I used the elegant soiree designer papers and some crystal effects... now to finish all the other jobs...

wish me luck

Abi

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Abi it looks amazing, just like the one I got for christmas did too.

butterflyamanda said...

beautiful Abi!!!! huggs Amanda

Rosina said...

they look great.

JulieA said...

Gorgeous!!!! Isn't that paper spectacular?!