Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Apr 2011

Yay it's finally here!


First of April and i promise this is no april fool , The european Mini catalogue launches today!!!





click on the image to view the catalogue on line!

With some fantastic goodies which have long been awaited in europe! one of which is the Big Shot   yay!!! and what do you need if you have the big shot????? well dies of course!!!



I'll pop back later with some new mini creations...  in the mean time have fun checking out the new catalogue!

Abi

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I hope your readers are listening to you about that Big Shot! That is one of the best tools ever! Wait until they see a textured envelope, the embosslits, the die cuts ... they're going to go nuts! Have fun. :-)