Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Apr 2011

Just fluttering by !


 This is a little set which my ladies got to make this week with the big shot..


i think it's just so pretty and quick to do,


we used :
Big shot bigz dies Stampin' Up! top note and the pillow box die
Stampin' Up! beautiful wings Embosslits die,
The decorative label punch and the four frames stamp set all from the new mini
whisch we combined with not quite navy, so saffron, baja breeze and old olive card and ink and the sandy speckles roller.

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Rosina said...

Lovely, love those colour's together.