Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Apr 2011

Springtime top note

Happy Monday everyone!


thought i'd stop by and share my little top note book with you all, i'm loving all the different things you can cut through with the big shot!


I used some packs of a4 lined paper and used my top note die to cut the pages and used the card from the back of the pack for the front and back covers which i covered with the beautiful Springtime |Vintage designer series paper from the mini catalogue i also used the beautiful wings embosslit with some basic pearls.

(i've made a few more of these as gifts but this one is all mine! )



2 comments:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous! I have been meaning to make something similar - putting lined paper inside is a fab idea

JulieA said...

Wow, that's really gorgeous Abi! I can see why you're hanging on to this one!