Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Jun 2011

Extra hostess benefits!!!! woop woop!



Extra! Extra! Stampin’ Up! hostesses get extra hostess rewards 1 June-31 July, in addition to the already fantastic hostess benefits! 

From 1 June-31 July, Stampin’ Up! hostesses can earn an EXTRA £20 to use toward Stampin’ Up! products of their choice when they host a workshop totaling £250 or more in product sales!
This extra benefit is in addition to the standard hostess benefits they receive when they host a workshop.


so what are you waiting for  contact me today to book your workshop!  my dates are limited due to the upcoming baby arrival and i'd love to fit you in and help you choose your extra hostess benefits before she arrives!!!!







No comments: