Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Jun 2011

Fascinating paper crafts!


HI, just thought i'd share some of my teams fab creations!

last september we participated in the creative stitches show in exeter it was a great fun and we met some really lovely and fun people!

I blogged last October about the Fascinators made by the lady who we will always know as the fascinator lady ( she does have a name just no one could remember it sorry! )  you can see that post here 

any way we thought we would give it a go our selves with our card stock...





this one is by Hayley and I just love it very cleaver!


and this one is by kathy, very elegant....



and this last one is by me :)



although my butterflies wires got a bit squashed in transit but i think you get the idea!

I used the bigz flower die from the mini catalogue and i used the same tutorial as i did for the dress which we displayed at the show last year, you can see the tutorial here

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi



Thanks for stopping by!

hope we've inspired you to try something different!


4 comments:

Rosina said...

Far better than most *hats* worn to the royal wedding.

Kathy Simpson said...

Ours were cheaper too!! lol

Hayley said...

Slightly of topic but, my hair looks less spiky more fluffy. Need to change my hair product me thinks.

Kathy Simpson said...

I've just noticed how grey I'm getting. Need to start dying it me thinks!!