Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Jun 2011

Monsterous invites


Well it's that time of year again.... kids invites coming out of my ears.....
however apparently we are too old for a "party" now so a trip to the movies will do instead!



MY baby is getting all grown up!  scary

I had a go at some punch art as directed by my 8 year old ( he's suddenly got very opinionated!)  and the invites had to "altered" to his requirements lol

But he's happy with them and i had fun making them.

I used the make a monster stamp set along with a long list of punches! :
spiral border, Extra large oval, word window medium and small circle punches and  the square lattice embossing folder.

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

love the invites great way to do film strip! hope you and the bump are ok and well,have a great trip to the movies. i'm really busy doing custom card orders at the moment so not getting too many card classes in roll on summer hols where i have one every few days and they are nearly all fully booked whoo hoo huggs Amanda