Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 Jun 2011

Quick n cute


My eldest is turning 8 and getting baptised in the next couple of weeks and he wanted me to make some invites for the important people he wanted there so i had a little think and came up with this REALLY old stamp stamp set which Stampin' Up! sold and i found in a rummage sale......

( see i'll always get around to using all the stash i have eventually)




I wanted to keep it simple so made a stencil with my 1 3/4" circle punch then used my sponge daubers with  Marina mist and wild wasabi ink to make the background, the image was stamped in early expresso and coloured with my markers.

Thanks for dropping  by!

Abi

No comments: