Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Jun 2011

Passionately pink

I got asked recently to make some mini suitcases here's one of my sample ideas


I had loads of fun playing with my bigshot making the flowers and i love the colours!  I may have gone a bit pink crazy right now...... I'm putting that down to the fact that the baby is a girl  ... yay at last i can play with pretty things :)

so i'm indulging my self a bit and may have bought all the pink red and girlie colour ribbons in the Stampin' Up! catalogues just in preparation for future uses :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

2 comments:

Lynda said...

So very cute...how did you make the corners?

JazzyH said...

That is so cute!