Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Jun 2011

Quick notes...

Sometimes you just need some pretty little notelets to send out...



and this time i decided to make them a little different..

I'm trying to get into the habit of using all my scraps and off cuts rather than storing them for a couple of years and then running out of space so these cute little notelets were made with the circles i cut from the front of my swap cards last week,

which i combined with the butterfly embosslits and a couple of flowers.... quick simple and cute.

Thanks for stopping by.

Abi

No comments: