Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 Jul 2011

getting close to that time of year again.....

And what time of year is that i hear you cry!....  well not only the dreaded time which begins with a C which i'm apparently not allowed to mention for another month atleast ( lol)  but Stampin' Up! convention time..

and i have to admit I have only just organised last years swap cards and a special swap which i took part in last year where we created 9cm x 9cm tiny scrap book pages with our photo's on to put in a "we were here" album 



there were so many i couldn't fit them all on one set of rings but atleast i have them bound for now....


This was my page!

and this was my downline Lisa's

So convention is coming up in November.... how many swaps am i going to make ..... I have no idea.. but i do know i'm excited not just because conventions at disney land paris this year but because  at least 4 of my girls will be going too  woop woop.... let the fun begin!

looking forward to it already

Abi


1 comment:

Kathy Simpson said...

Disneyland Paris won't know what hit 'em!! Getting a little excited now!!
I have a plan for making the swaps, hopefully it will work!