Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Jul 2011

Pocket silhouettes

I think in everyone's craft stash there is either a stamp set or an image which they absolutely love but that you sometimes realise you haven't used for a while and unfortunately this would be mine...



I love these simple images and it was only when a lovely lady that i met last week asked me to demo this set for her that i dusted it off (tut tut)  


Any how we had a lovely chat and a play with some of my Stampin' Up! goodies
and created this really cute project.

I used baja breeze card stock and inks with the decorative label punch, early espresso and crumb cake inks and the scallop trim border punch.
the sentiment inside is from the curvy verses stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

sandi said...

I really love this card! The colors are soft and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.