Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Jul 2011

The possibilities are endless!

Demo Benefits 4.2

Wouldn't you love to make money while stamping? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? Or supplementing your income with a successful home business? With Stampin' Up!, being a demonstrator means you'll enjoy all of this and more. Whether you want to earn additional household income, create a full- or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can help you achieve your goals.

Email me or one of the girls in my team today about the exciting opportunity to own your own business when you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best choices i've made not only giving me an excuse to craft but also giving me the chance to fund my hobby, make a little extra cash and meet some really great people along the way... if this sounds like something you would like to try then drop me  a line!




No comments: