Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Sept 2011

dusting off some Stampin up sets...

so i started organising my stamp collection and realised there were a few sets i haven't used in a while which are now retiring ( hang head in shame) so i thought i'd dust them off and have a play....



This set is called Love you much it's a set of 6 stamps # 113756 you'll get to see more with this set over the coming week :)


in the mean time i'm waiting to see my new stamps from the new catalogue to say i'm a little excited is an understatement i think this pretty much describes my reaction when they arrive...




I know my UPS man is all ready for my crazy reaction when he arrives ( i scared him the first time!)
he he...

thanks for stopping by!

abi

1 comment:

sandi said...

I get the same way when the UPS man comes to my front door!! Love the card, simple and cute. Thanks for sharing.