Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Sept 2011

wow september 1st that went quick!


OK apologies for the lack of posts and thanks for sticking with me......

today is the day that we get to find out what is retiring from the current catalogue in preparation for the new one next month ( yay ) so be sure to check out the list by clicking the image below



here's a project made with one of the sets which is retiring this month tart and tangy
page 68 of the current idea book and catalogue item #111514   £12.95




The retiring sets are only available while stocks last and as alot of you know from last year when they are gone they are gone so check the list and let me know if there is anything you don't want to miss out on!!!!!

orders can be placed anytime so drop me a line!

Abi



No comments: