Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

13 Sept 2011

Fresh cuts


I'm still working my way through the retired sets i have!!!  i will play with them all before they are gone for good!

This card was made with the fresh cuts stamp set (which is available at time of posting)
i played with some colours... one of my girlies gave the baby a gorgeous jumper in these colours so i thought i'd try them out on a card.

so last chance list update!!!!

Some items are disappearing fast the following are now out of stock:
stamp sets:       Choo Cho
 Sanded 
 Sense of Time
 Tart & Tangy

Accessories:      2010-2012 In Color Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
 Wild Wasabi 12" x 12" Card Stock
 Riding Hood Red 12" x 12" Card Stock
12*12 tempting turquoise card stock
 Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
 Silver Elastic Cord
 Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
 Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
 Star Punch
Spirral border punch
Right on Track Standard Stampin' Around wheel.....

Although the card stock is on the retired list the colour and size will be available next month the packs are just being reconfigured so don't panick!!  :) 

Although i'm sad to see things go i've seen the new catalogue and my wish list is HUGE! so it's not all bad!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE NEW CATAOGUE 
THEN DROP ME A LINE
CATALOGUES ARE £4.50 WITH FREE POSTAGE!

DON'T MISS OUT!


No comments: