Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Sept 2011

hoot hoot angels birthdays!




This post is a little late...  but it was 2 of my angels birthdays last week!  Happy birthday girls! and they both got very similar cards.. however i forgot to take photo's of them both and their pressies sorry....

but here is one of them!

thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rosina said...

Thanks it was lovely and so were the pressies, I can take a photo of the bbook mark and peg fridge magnet for you but the sweetie's are gone lol.