Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Sept 2011

from my craft desk.... sneak peak...


Ok 
for those that are keeping track the New Stampin' Up!  2011-2012  catalogue is launched in just 6
yes that's right just 6 days!

and this year we've been allowed to post our creations on our blogs early!!!  yay so if all works out well every day for the next 6 days i shall ( hopefully) be posting a sneak peak project so stay tuned....

Sneak peak 1

(yes my favourite colours baja breeze and crumb cake again) but look how pretty it is!

Thanks for stopping by!

If you'd like to order your copy of the new catalogue then be sure to drop me a line asap!

My new stampers 10 group will be starting in October if you'd like to join in the fun earn free hostess benefits and receive a free catalogue then  check out the tab at the top of the page then email me at abi4380@gmail.com

1 comment:

FooFooYelland said...

Really beautiful card Abi! Love it. xxx