Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Sept 2011

sneaky paper peak.....

Just a quick post which should have posted earlier today  sorry!

this is one of the speciality designer papers from the new catalogue...

gorgeous...  so gorgeous i'm being a bit tight with it.. I am a self confessed paper stroker after all...


The box is made with the milk carton die and is super easy to create..

Thanks for stopping by see you tomorrow!

No comments: