Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Oct 2011

quack quack lol

OK i had absolutely no idea what to call this post... I'm running on solar power right now we've had one of those busy weeks and now it's time for a rest. unfortunately it's now half term holidays......

any how....this was a card I was commissioned to make last week cute and simple


baja breeze, pacific point and whisper white.

thanks for stopping by!







No comments: